Sunday, April 13, 2014

rFactor2 w/ Nissan GTR, GoPro Hero 3 Black edition in the dark!


Just messing around playing some rFactor 2 and trying out my GoPro Hero 3+Black edition at night time with the lights out. Good to see that the GoPro studio that is free to download works really well getting out the noisy visuals that get recorded with night time recordings.

rFactor 2 is just a fun game that keeps bringing me back to it. The handling of the cars, the choice of race cars, the tracks, Karts, custom setups and more. This game just rocks! If you are like me and love Forza Motorsports and Gran Turismo you will also love playing rFactor 2. I play IRacing for the online competition mostly in all the season challenges I have the time for. But when I want to kick back, relax and not worry about points lead, off track deductions, pissing off other racers I just fire up some single player rFactor 2 and have a blast!

Check out rFactor and rFactor 2 for yourself.
See ya on the track!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think?