Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fanatec CSW V2 Preview By Sim Racing Garage


Check out the preview on the soon to be released Fanatec CSW V2 base. This is a beta base so the final version may change. I actually received an invitation for the new V2 base so I'm excited to get my hands on it when I get it. 

I had recently sold my XBOX ONE and Forza 5 game because it's just not the same driving with a controller as it is with a wheel. I could of bought a new Thrustmaster wheel to drive Forza 5, but it's a real pain to always switch around wheel bases and pedals between PC racing and Console racing especially since I do allot more PC racing. This new V2 version will help that out for me and I'll have to get another XBOX ONE then to play some Forza. 

I also like the fact that I can use a great wheel base and still use my existing Fanatec Rims I own with it. Plus the fact that in the future I'll be able to leave my rig setup as is and just change out to a different rim to play XBOX or PS4. This will be really sweet!

Anyway just my .02 and check out Barry's video preview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think?