Monday, March 3, 2014

Iracing Results at Laguna

Sunday's 25 min race went great! Was very clean racing by all with no accidents and I only ran off once missing my break zone for turn one. (Watch out for target fixation!)  Ended up finishing 3rd place with a fastest lap time of 1:27:188 during the race. See some highlights on the video below.



I also wanted to mention this time I had a big difference in my rSeat sim rig experence. I have installed 2 more buttkickers from Simxperience http://simxperience.com/ that have their special modifications to make the buttkickers perform better with their SimVibe software along with making the buttkickers less noisy. Running SimXperence with Buttkickers for sim racing is a must have. I'll be doing a full review of these buttkickers with SimXperence very soon so stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think?