Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Track Junkie Racing Presents IRacing @ Road Atlanta


     What a fun race this was. I started 8th place of 13 racers and worked my way up to 5th through some tough competition. Me and the #8 red,white, blue caddie seemed to be battling it out almost the whole race. He proved to be faster than me in some sections and I would be faster in others. It came down to being able to take and hold 5th position I would have to not make any costly mistakes and maintain consistent lap times.
     Sometimes during these long races of 25 min around 22 laps can get mentally tiring and hard to hold your concentration lap after lap especially when you get to sections of the race that your all alone and no one to push you. This is not Forza or Gran Turismo racing against AI. This is real sim racing with lots of fast guys that with one little mistake can easily cost you a position and more or even be out of the race entirely with a blown engine like another competitor faced during this race.

Stay tuned for more race action as we move on to Brands Hatch this week.

Follow me on Youtube!

Follow me on Twitter!

Follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think?