Saturday, February 28, 2015

DSD Demonstration of 2015 D Pro Sequential Shifter






Looks like Derek Speare Designs DSD is hard at work creating a new Pro Sequential shifter for 2015. As Derek says it's made of high grade plastic that should last a lifetime. DSD is known for there awesome service and products that are field proven to just work over and over!

I want to get one of these to test out. I'm really in the market for a new SQ shifter and this might fit my rig nicely. I'm curious how ruff I can be with it and how strong the spring tension is. Being it's made from plastic pricing should be really fair.

No price announced yet, but this is sure to be another top seller for DSD. Check out the video and visit their website for Derek Speare Designs 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think?