Wednesday, February 25, 2015

RFactor2 New Content Coming!



Well Holy Cow!

rFactor2 is bringing some great new content that I can't wait to get my hands on. Lets take a look.

First up!

The Nissan GT500 I'm drooling over. It's a 500 hp V8 RWD monster instead of the Twin Turbo V6 4wd monster. With rFactor2 physics this will be a treat to drive. No date on when it's coming out, just the twitter feed that says soon.


2nd up!

1966 Brabham is coming soon with a physics update, bringing chassis flex and improved wet weather tires. I'm curious to try this one out as I currently lack skill to drive this race car fast.


3rd up!

ISI is bringing some sweet looking weather advancements to there tracks. This should bring some new immersion to your races. I can't wait to see this one.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think?