Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Assetto Corsa at Barbagallo Raceway





So I'm a little late to modding with Assetto Corsa I admit that. It's not like I didn't try mods before on sims it's just the few I tried didn't warrant space on my hard drive. We'll I finally decided to try out some track mods from AC Mods. As you probably recognize Assetto Corsa is lacking in tracks so I downloaded a few. Well, Ok like 17 of them :)

Check out this 4 lap run at Barbagallo Raceway in western Australia. This track is known for the V8 Supercar races with it's short and really fast layout with some awesome elevation changes. It's really a blast to drive on. I can't wait to try more cars on this track.

For more cool mods from AC Mods check it out HERE and a direct link to this track Barbagallo Raceway





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think?