Saturday, April 18, 2015

Sim Instruments new Dash Coming Soon



Sim Instruments new dash is coming! I can't wait to check it out. I'm in love with my existing sim instruments dash and I'm ready to check out the latest and greatest that is in development.


So what are some of the features of the new dash?

Take a look at the video above to see some of the new features in action. Not allot of info released yet, but what we know is this new dash will have a new square led shape along with the warning lights running vertically instead of the triangular alignment from the original dash. See the pic of original dash.




Sim Instrument have been working on this new design for over 6 months and are eager to bring it to market. Currently working with their suppliers and manufacturers to start production soon. As a bonus for the extended wait time the new dash will have more new features included. 

Check out my original review and setup of the original Sim Instruments dash.

Original Dash Review and Setup













No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think?